Single Parents

I'm Back..

I wrote a few weeks ago that I had found a dating profile on the internet that I bleieved to have been my H's and got a lot of advice on here, but basically I wasnt ready to hear it.

A few days ago I found a sexual email address on my H's computer which he denies knowing anything about. I had to face my issues about everything - these 2 things that I've found on his laptop, the fact that we havent had sex in months (not just because of my pregnancy), and my overall lack of trust for him.

So we've decided to divorce and I'm basically falling apart. I'm staying in the home until we can sell it, then moving in with my parents for the remainder of my mat leave. I've been living in denial so long that this doesnt even seem real. IT feels like H is just going to walk in the door after work and everything will be normal.

I know I needed to end it, but part of me doesnt want it to. It's really hard to put on a brave face for my two boys and I just wanted to ask if anyone had any coping skills that worked for them that they could share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml