Cloth Diapering

Wash Question! - BG Bamboo fitteds

I'm getting ready to wash/prep my diaper stash, since I finally got my wool dryer balls in! (YAY!)

1) Here's my question - I know that the used prefolds, new/used PUL covers, new/used microfiber inserts, fitteds, and AIO dipes can be washed together.  Does this sound right:

Rinse once on cold, then wash hot, extra cold rinse, using CD safe detergent.  Dry everything (except PUL items - covers/AIOs) in dryer with dryer balls.  I'm going to do a load of towels in CD detergent and no dryer sheets first to clean the washer/dryer.

2) How many prefolds is too many? I have 8 NB fitteds, 2 NB AIO, 1 OS AIO, 11 NB microfiber inserts, 1 new pocket, 10 PUL covers (NB/Small), and 32 nb prefolds, along with 18 infant prefolds.  How should I break this up?

3)Most importantly - I have 4 BG Bamboo fitteds (new off CB) - these are considered natural, so I need to wash these separate, right? Can I boil these, then wash them with everything else? Or do I need to wash them separate 4-6 times??  Or are they considered a synthetic or what??

Thanks mamas! I need something to keep me busy tonight!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml