Single Parents

Unfortunately New Here

Hello, not sure where to begin. I've been on some of the other pregnancy boards trying to enjoy my pregnancy but I think I belong here now... I?m 21. I met my husband when we were in 10th grade in high school and we never split up. We were best friends and everything seemed perfect. We always had the greatest times and laughs together, growing up together and falling more in love all the time. We had been together almost 5 years when he asked me to marry him, so we got engaged right before he went off to basic training in the army. We stayed really connected and strong. When he graduated, and I went up to see him and spend time with him, he wanted to get married even sooner, before his next school. It was rushed but it felt good. We were so in love. We have now been together for almost 7 years and married for 2 1/2. We had this plan that we'd finish college/ our degrees, spend a while together, be very financially strong, travel, and then start our family when we're closer to 30.

I became unexpectedly pregnant. I am 13.5 weeks now, we found out new years. It changed everything. He was so angry with me, then he was a little excited and now he's leaving me. Even though our family started much earlier than we were planning I thought our bond would be strong enough to get through this, especially b/c we've already loved each other for so long. He left for military school (EOD, it's supposed to be the 3rd hardest/stressful school in the military) and as soon as he was away from me he immediately started living like he was single. He wouldn't call me, lost his wedding ring a month ago, instead of replacing it he's spending $800 at a time on car stereo speakers; there is so much going on to even list. He told me the other night that we are no longer together and that he doesn?t love me anymore the way he should to be married.

I feel desperate and heart broken. There are probably a lot of details I left out but this is already long, sorry. I've had the same loving man for 7 years and now everything is gone. I am 21, pregnant, broke, and still working on my education, and this feels like rock bottom. They say it gets better but I just can't even believe there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Advice? I don't know how to move on. I'm sorry if there are so many details I left out. Thanks for reading.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml