Special Needs
Options

Tax ? & Transportation Expenses

Next year we will probably itemize our taxes because I am going to make a large charitable donation of my left over lovenox to our free clinic.  

I'm going to keep track of all of our dr's appointments and do the standard mileage deduction, esp since Peyton is getting back into outpatient PT.  Plus all of my peri visits the last 2 months, etc.

What exactly do I need to keep for all of this?  Right now i'm just going to look back and EOB's and write down dates and mileage according to mapquest/google maps and keep it on a chart.  

DD1 (My Threenager) VSD(closed!), Delayed Pyloric Opening/Reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Tethered Cord Release Surgery 7/20/11-20% Chance of Retether Prenatal Stroke.Mild Cerebral Palsy.PFO.Sacral Lipoma::Scoliosis.PFO.Seizures.Rocking SMO's.Compound heterozygous MTHFR.Complete Neurogenic Bladder. Early Bladder/Sphincter Discoordination & Incomplete Voiding/Poor Sphincter Relaxation (Retention/Dyssynergia). Stage 3 Right Kidney Reflux. Enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone. DD2 (almost 2) Late Term Premie due to PTL.Low-Fluid&IUGR. Reflux.Delayed Visual Maturation.Compound Heterozygous MTHFR.Speech Delay.PFAPA.Hypogammaglobulinemia.Bilateral Kidney Reflux 2/2.Smaller (much) than average kidney's Just The Tip