Cloth Diapering

Selling many of my fitteds (GMs, B4s, BSRB)

I'm not going to officially list them yet, because I'm traveling this week and won't be able to ship until after I return. But I'm going to put the list here because my first choice would be to sell here, and I want to give a heads up. If you're ISO any of these, let me know and we'll talk pricing. (Though, please note that I likely would not be able to ship until next weekend or even later.) 

I'm just not feeling fitteds for everyday use, and I can't justify keeping all these around for only occasional use. So I'm not interested in trades, with one exception: If you have a NIP OS Party Hats (or better yet, two of them), let me know. (Planning ahead for the first-birthday photo.)

I'm not interested in trading for any other fitteds, but I might be interested in working something out for NWT Woollybottoms longies and footies, which I adore. 

My boys just woke up from nap, so I'm going to disappear for a while. But I will be back, and I'll respond to any interest in order received.

Thanks!

(So you don't have to do all sorts of research in order to figure this out: Most are boyish. The only girly one is GM Juliette.)

I have NIP the following GMs: Juliette, Sun & Sky, Ascorbic, Blue Jeans, Blue Lagoon, Vitamin C, Crescendo, Emerald Isle, Woof, Seaside, Digibooty Red

I have used the following GMs (I need to take a closer look at them in order to accurately assess condition--they're all at least VGUC with no staining): Green Grass, Saturday Morning, Desolate Island, Amped

I have in EEUC the following B4s (prepped but only worn once or twice max, Construction was never worn, none of them were ever pooped in): Construction, Everyday Cowboy, Rocketships 

I have in EEUC the following BSRB (prepped but only worn once, not pooped in): Teal Buffalo Plaid

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml