Single Parents

Good News/Bad News: X Update

Good news: He is has to report to jail on Tuesday, March 1st.

Bad News: Somehow he/his lawyer was able to get him placed in a lower security level prison than was recommended by the judge! This means he will indeed be staying in state Sad. The reason? Because he has done previous charity work and has a master?s degree! Seriously? Doesn't the fact that he is intelligent make him more manipulative and dangerous? Wouldn't it also mean that he was well aware that what he was doing was wrong, and well aware of the potential consequences? Yet he did it anyway? And the charity work? That was him spending countless hours helping teenage girls set up events. I feel like he is getting rewarded for spending time with girls that could have potentially been his victims.. it makes me sick!

The worst part is that since he is in state, there is more of a chance that he could fight for and be granted some kind of visitation while he is incarcerated. I meet with my lawyer tomorrow. I know I still have a huge upper hand, but I will not feel better until I get this divorce over with.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml