Upstate NY Babies

Capital Area Ladies - Tree Paad - A Review

Hey Ladies - I took Jelly Bean to the Tree Paad in Malta today. Has anyone else been there? I thought I would post a review in case anyone was ever thinking of driving up there.

For $4 there is an area for toddlers (4 years and under).  It's basically one corner of the building with mats and some soft climbing things for the kids to crawl/climb on.  There is a table with wooden train tracks, an activity cube, and some activites on the walls (mirrors, etc).  It seemed to me that the kids that enjoyed the toddler area the best were those 2 and under but there were a few older boys playing quietly with the train.

The rest of the place has arcade games, bounce houses, and a big climbing gym/ball pit thing.  There is a small cafe with typical arcade food (burgers, fries, etc) and tables.

Jelly Bean had fun crawling around in the toddler area and watching the other kids.  It wasn't anything super fantastic but it was a nice - clean - area for her to play in. For $4 I'll definitely take her back because it was a nice way for both of us to get out of the house, for something other than grocery shopping. ;-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml