Single Parents

Last Name

so i need some help about what others would do my ex left me when i was about 20 weeks along sead some vary mean things that i will not repeat also sead he wanted an DNA becouse i was such a lyer i now he is the father i have not been with anyone els sens we have been together i had now him for 6 years befor we started dating and have been best friends with his sister sens high school after we bock up he wanted to know if i would give the baby his last name at first i was thinking hell no you want to be an ass to me and think that this baby is not even your but as i get closer to having her i think maybe i should give her his last name at this point its about 7 weeks later and he is not talking to me at all and says e want nothing to do with me or the baby and my thinking right now is if she is not going to have her father in her life maybe she should at least have a little part of him and im still friends with his sister and a lot of his family and i think it would mean a  to them but i know my family would be so mad at me for giving her his last name so dose any one have some advise on this or what would you do 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml