Special Needs
Options

Concerns about 2nd LO & milestones/etc.

I'm sure this is going to be all over the place. 

Since this LO has some growth restriction, although I know it's not linked to developmental delays always, or feeding issues, i'm worried about going through any of it again.

However, at this same time, I just clicked on 0-3 and came across this..

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/49499685.aspx

Peyton was almost 7 months old before she could roll over.

I immediately was irked by how happy she was about it and all, good for you your kids a genius, mine is delayed lol.

I'm afraid that A. this baby will be abnormal too, and B. this baby will be perfect (not that Peyton isn't perfect) and I will see just how delayed Peyton was/is.  

Both suck!

Peyton seems so normal to us, because she is our only child & i'm not around other children, but then when it's brought to my attention I do realized that she was very late on some things.  

Again, sorry, all over the place. 

DD1 (My Threenager) VSD(closed!), Delayed Pyloric Opening/Reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Tethered Cord Release Surgery 7/20/11-20% Chance of Retether Prenatal Stroke.Mild Cerebral Palsy.PFO.Sacral Lipoma::Scoliosis.PFO.Seizures.Rocking SMO's.Compound heterozygous MTHFR.Complete Neurogenic Bladder. Early Bladder/Sphincter Discoordination & Incomplete Voiding/Poor Sphincter Relaxation (Retention/Dyssynergia). Stage 3 Right Kidney Reflux. Enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone. DD2 (almost 2) Late Term Premie due to PTL.Low-Fluid&IUGR. Reflux.Delayed Visual Maturation.Compound Heterozygous MTHFR.Speech Delay.PFAPA.Hypogammaglobulinemia.Bilateral Kidney Reflux 2/2.Smaller (much) than average kidney's Just The Tip