Detroit Babies
Options

Favor - Need Your FB Help - 5 minutes, PLEASE!

For ANY of you that have a Facebook account, can you please take 5 minutes and help me and my boys...please...I have entered my boys in a photo contest. They are in 4th place and vote wise we are very close to 1st place. Could I ask you to vote for them? In order to vote you have to search on FB for the ?jennifer alder photography? page and ?like? it, then go to her photo albums and select the ? Kids winter give away contest? select the pic of the boys (the pic with the cheerio?s all over the floor) and ?like? the picture. The ?like? button is below the picture, under the names of the people I have tagged and above the comments. It sounds complicated, but it just takes a few minutes. The only way the vote counts is if you ?like? the picture on the Jennifer alder photography FB page.

If you have any friends who would be willing to help us out, I would really appreciate it. The boys are so close to winning. A professional photography session is what the 1st place prize is. Each vote is SO important!

I know you all are super busy, but I really do appreciate you helping us out.

THANK YOU so much! Amy, Owen & Sawyer J

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker