May 2011 Moms
Options

less than 2 days notice, thanks mom

My crib and dresser for the baby are at my parents house (3 hrs away). Mom told me saturday that "in a couple of weeks" they planned on coming down to get the queen bed in our extra "junk" room to move to their new house and bring us the crib and dresser; as well as help me get the nursery set up. Before they can get the bed out and we start setting things up, DH and I have to get all our of extra junk out of the room and into the shed or somewhere. We have crap from fishing poles to our hunting riffles to clothes we don't wear anymore to wedding gifts we got 2 years ago we didn't like to christmas gifts I forgot to send DH's neice last year. Needless to say, we've got our work cut out for us before mom and I can get back there to do baby stuff. Mom called me a few minutes ago to let me know she and dad are coming Thursday morning. Will be here around 9. So, I have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to get the room cleaned out and the rest of the house cleaned up (mom is OCD and will nit pick everything if I don't have the entire house in emaculate condition). I'm not in the mood to clean today. I feel like crap and didn't sleep more than 3 hrs all night. I'm considering calling a friend to see if she will come over and help me out tomorrow for a couple hours. Poor DH has to finish laying the hardwood floor in our den because they think he finished it before Christmas. It's gonna be a long couple of days.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker