Cloth Diapering

Nighttime leaking help please

Help me troubleshoot this...

We have been having leaks occasionally for awhile but I figured I just needed to strip my dipes. And by leaks I mean soaked from his shoulders to his diaper on the back. I did that this weekend (spent all weekend washing/rinsing dipes). He leaked again last night.

So here is our nightime routine.  He wears a BG 4.0 completely unsnapped so the rise is as high as it goes stuffed with the MF insert and either 2 AFFF inserts or an AFFF insert and a blueberry combo (MF and hemp) insert.  That is 3 inserts for overnight. I lovingly call him balloon butt.

Most of the time the inserts are wet but not soaked (sometimes just damp) so there is def room for them to absorb much more I would think. 

So the dipes are freshly stripped, the rise is high, there is plenty of inserts. Any ideas? I would like to stay with pockets o/n if possible because I don't like the idea of fitteds without the stay dry but will eventually invest in them and add fleece liners if needed. Just hoping to fix what was working for us for awhile,

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml