Cloth Diapering

Does this mean he?s a heavy wetter?

I?ve posted before about night time leaking, even through our woolybottoms soaker.  He has a size medium (b/c he fits into the size measurements for it), but it?s definitely too big around the waist and legs.  Through wonderful suggestions on this board, I started putting the soaker over FB perfect size small and we usually stuff it with one MF and two joey bunz hemp, or a hemp/cotton Thirsties prefold and two hemp.  However we still get leaks out the back of his diaper onto the waistband of the soaker, which then gets his pj?s and sometimes the sheets wet.

Last night I was out of extra inserts so we used the hemp/cotton prefold, one hemp and the insert that comes with SBish snapless.  But anyway, as with the past several nights, he had started a leak around 3:30 this morning.  I changed his diaper and went ahead and put the soaker back on.  Every time he leaks, all of his inserts are saturated, so I don?t think it?s an issue with wicking.  It?s always a leak out the back, not the legs, so I assume it?s also not an issue of being stuffed too much ? so it?s not gapping at the legs.  The waist band of the soaker is damp or wet.  So somehow pee is getting out of the back of his FB pocket and onto the soaker, and then the soaker is damp enough to make DS?s pj?s and sheets wet.  Frustrating!  But I don?t know if it?s an issue of a compression leak or if it?s b/c the waist band on the soaker is still a bit large (b/c the lower part of the waistband is wet too, not just the top).

Anyway?..back to my original question: Do you think DS is considered a heavy wetter if we have leaks every single night (and the inserts are completely saturated) and he?s has either two hemp and one MF fuzzibunz insert, or one hemp/cotton prefold with the two hemp?

Sometimes we catch the leak in the early morning hours after he?s been in the diaper for 8 hours and then sometimes we have a leak after he?s been in it 12+ hours.

My Ovulation Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2009: irregular cycles
BFP 1/20/10, EDD 9/28/10, born 10/5/10

TTC #2 since Nov 2011:
BFP 2/8/12, MC @ 5 weeks; BFP 3/22/12, MC @ 5 1/2 weeks; BFP 9/10/12, MC @ 6 weeks

Started seeing RE Nov 2012. Chromosomal test and all other tests came back "normal". Unexplained MCs. Found mild hytpothyroidism. Two unmedicated cycles, both BFNs. First medicated cycle (clomid, ovidrel) 1/23/13. Low progesterone found during 9DPO P4 test = 7.6. Put on prometrium supplements.

BFP 2/16/13; 2/18/13 (13 dpo): Beta #1=52.8, progesterone=18.7; estrogen = 412; Dr. increased progesterone dosage.
2/21/13 (16 dpo): Beta #2 = 269; progesterone = 32.4
2/25/13 (20 dpo): Beta #3 = 1,236
2/28/13 (23 dpo): Beta #4 = ?? tbd