Cloth Diapering

sposies stink!!! Long....

So we moved this weekend to our new home and i tried to time laundry so that I could go 2 days in CD then do laundry.( we usually do laundry every other day) but we put DS in pockets rather than prefolds for the day and night before the move leaving only prefolds for after we moved and in the new home. Well some bumps in the road came and led us to using sposies for a day. First our new washer and dryer couldn't be hooked up when they brought them because there was a drain pan in the way and had to be hooked up a day late. during the move i had packed the diapers but somewhere dh lost both of our snappis. Now I have tried trifolding in the past and i always get poop on the cover needing it to be laundered and my boy poops about 6 times a day. There isn't a nearby cloth diaper store so poor baby had to sport sposies all day yesterday. I never noticed it before but the sposies smell awful whenever he pooped or had gas. I guess his CD kept the stank in or something until diaper change. Also had our first blow out when we went out to dinner last night. So thankful to be back in our cloth diapers today, our laundry is working and the pockets are clean and we are headed to the cloth diaper store on the other side of town to go buy more snappis. We have a couple of out of town trips in a few months that i figured we would just use disposables, but now we are seriously reconsidering.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml