Cloth Diapering

Intro and a question!

Hello ladies!  I've been lurking for quite a while just soaking in CD knowledge but I'm getting ready to start stocking my stash and so I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself!  DH and I got married a year ago in Dec., I teach 1st grade and DH owns a music lesson studio.  We are expecting our first baby at the end of May.  We're both really excited about CDing and my mom is going to watch him when I go back to teaching in August, so we don't have to worry about the whole daycare and CD issue.  My question is something I saw brought up on a post earlier today, someone mentioned it but didn't really explain.  There was a post about CD from day one and the whole "Will meconium stain?" thing and in that post someone said something about using liners because of the meconium and because of their son's circumcision.  We are planning on having DS circumcised, so do we need to use liners, if so, for how long?  Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else, I checked the FAQ's and I didn't see it there.  Thanks in advance!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml