TTC after 35
Options

So they have me worried now...

I am mostly a lurker here, I also lurk at the BBC board and I asked my question there as well and they have me worried so thought I would hop over here to get opinions.

40 yrs old, TTC for 7 months, conceived naturally after 6 months when I was 38 and delived at 39. My cycles are between 24-26 days w/ a LP of 12. I do not chart, but do use OPK  (I know, they cannot predict O and that charting is the only way to confirm) I have never missed a period nor have I ever been late, fairly text book. The only change to my cycle came after I delivered, I started to get pre-ovulation breast pain and pre AF breast pain. This never happened prior to my getting pregnant. I am now 14 DPO and nothing, no AF & BFN as of yesterday 13 DPO. The girls on the other board are convinced I have had an anovulatary cycle. I had/still have the typical breast pain that started about a week ago and also mild cramping that has not stopped for a little over a week now. Something just does not feel right.....thoughts? Could I be having an ectopic pregnancy? I know that w/ age anovulation can happen but I am not convinced of this. Or I could just be testing too early but am having a hard time believing that is the case either, just have a hard time believing that if positive it should have shown up by now.

Why does this have to be so stressful?? Appreciate and insight-