Special Needs
Options

Worried about my son

Hello all of you lovely mommy's!! I thought this might be the best place to start. 

I have some concerns about my 14 month old son. He dosn't really respond all that well to his name..I can call him and he will look at me somtimes, but other times I will be shouting and he appears to not even hear me.I will try making noise with other objects and he will turn sometimes, after I do it for a couple seconds, but not right away.  Other times I will say his name and he will just shake his head "no", but won't look at me. He also dosn't point at anything. If he wants something he will reach for it him self. If I point at something he look at what I'm pointing at. If i ask, where is Elmo? He will look at Elmo and then back at me, but won't point. If he's playing with his pretned kitchen stuff and I ask him, to "feed mommy with a spoon" he will try to feed me with the correct utencile. If I ask for a kiss he will give me a kiss, if I open my arms he will run up for a hug. He loves playing with other kids, makes great eye contact and will pick up my cell phone and start babbling into it. I guess the not responding to his name has me the most concerned. He has  hearing test today, but I was just wondering what any other mom's in put is.

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic