North Carolina Babies
Options

pg comments/vent...

just gotta get this out... i know it comes with the territory bc i went through the same thing when i was pg w/ds... but the things that come out of people's mouths when you're pg and they think it's okay to ask just really astonish me! 

prime example:  how much weight have you gained?!

ARGH!!  i mean really??!!  when is it ever ok to ask someone this??  um.. never!  so why when you're pg is it suddenly ok to ask this? unless you're my mother, keep your mouth shut!  i'm already self conscious of my growing belly and you're not helping!  

adding to this, is the constant, and i mean CONSTANT remarks about how i must be carrying twins.   bc i wasn't near this big at this point w/ds.  thanks MIL.  THANKS! 

i actually haven't even really gained any weight, but have a very obvious bump. and i'm not ashamed of it or anything, but its really getting on my nerves the constant comments about my weight or how i must be carrying twins.  and she just doesn't get it. 

dh said i just need to say back to her when she asks me ab my weight how much weight has she gained bwahahaha!  but i'm chicken and could never do it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml