North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR: Losing Weight..New Clothes...Need Opinions

Ok, so I'm setting my weight loss goal of 100 (I think, LOL!  I think I don't want to commit to such a large number, but for the purpose of this lets say I've decided on that for sure) and DH and I have decided that I can take some money out of our tax return to put aside to basically buy a new wardrobe when I reach my goal.  But, I also know that I will need to plan to buy some things along the way cause there is no way I could really plan on losing that much weight and being able to wear what I have now the entire time.  So, I have 2 questions...

1. How much money do you think I should put aside to buy a new wardrobe when I do reach my goal weight?

2. How many pounds do you think I can lose before I need to plan on buying some things to help in the interim period.  (i.e. plan on buying some things at each 20 pound increment, more/less?)  How much would you plan on spending at each of these increments?  (and for the record, I don't plan on buying very expensive or a lot for each of these, just enough to get me through while I keep trying to lose weight)

I'm hoping if I have this money set aside then it will help encourage me to stick to my plan.

Thanks!