Baby Showers
Options

What Would You Do?

Ok so Im only having one shower so anybody who I want to come is going to be invited.

The issue is, DFs parents are seprerated and both have remarried. Im not really close to the stepmom but Im VERY attached to his fathers side of the family (grandma, aunt, cousin) They have been so warm and wonderful to me and DF through the years and are over the moon excited about the baby.

The thing is, DFs mom doesnt like any of them. Its been well over 10 years since their divorce (a divorce which was all her btw) but she still acts put out by them. I know that I wont have any drama or problems from them but Im not so sure about her. Its not her shower so I feel like she needs to get over it. Its only a few hours and there will be more than enough guest for her to talk to. I also plan to invite the stepmom just out of courtesy but I know she wont come.

I dont want bad feelings but its not fair to not invite them because of her, its the only shower I will be having. She thinks Im in the wrong, opinions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml