1st Trimester
Options

New to 1st Tri? Read this!

Welcome to the 1st trimester board. I am the mod of this board and try to come on here at least a few times a week to make sure everything is running smoothly. This is a new, fun, scary, and exciting time of your life. Im sure you all have a lot of questions and many of you are new to this site. Below I have listed out some helpful suggestions.

First, there is a glossary of abbreviations at the bottom left hand of the page, under all the board names.  You?ll pick up most of the abbreviations from lurking, but if you?re not sure, just ask.

Second, with so many new people joining the board all the time, it?s hard to keep track of who you are.  Please consider adding an avatar picture or a picture into your signature, it makes it so much easier for others to recognize you and get to know you.  You don?t have to use a picture of yourself, add anything you want.  Tinypic.com is an easy way to do this.

Third, many of the questions that you may have have probably already been asked and answered. Please take the time to scroll through previous pages before making a new post. 

Lastly,  if you have any questions, concerns, etc please feel free to send me a PM. I also ask that you page me letting me know that I have a PM as I get no other notification.There is a link at the top of this page that has my name, and a direct link to send me a PM.

**If anyone has anything constructive (advice or otherwise) they would like to add to this intro please comment below and I will add it. Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to 1st Tri? Read this!