Pregnant after IF

Fell, sore, and first trip to the ER

So I have read all these stories about people falling during pregnancy and admit that I thought to myself "weird, I wonder why people fall so much?"  And then last night I became that person.  It was a nice night and my DH was at a friends house helping him build a deck so I thought 'well, I'll take the dogs for a walk.'  I never take both dogs by myself, but I really wasn't worried about it.  Of course I get about a block from my house and my bigger dog (a 100 pound Shepherd) stops to poo.  So I am holding both leashes in my left hand and leaning over to pick up poo with a poo bag, and a rabbit goes dashing out from the house and both dogs just take off.  I got yanked from the left across my body, whipped around, pulled forward and completely belly flopped half on the sidewalk and half in the grass.  Like...hard.  And of course I went into immediate pregnant woman freak out and started crying.  So, I got back to my house, tried calling my DH and he had left his phone in his car.  For hours.  I wanted to kill him.  After calling a nurse friend of mine she was like "GO to the ER" so I did.  My sister in laws went with me, and one of them drove over to get my husband (who felt like a jerk and had 15 missed calls between me and his family).  We were there for 2 hours doing NST etc but both babies seem to be fine.  But man am I super sore today.  Ugh!  Too scary!!
TTC #1 since 2/2011. Me: Age 36. Stage III Endo and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
IUI #1 March: BFN, IUI #2 April: BFN.
IVF #1: Started stims 7/30--CANCELLED.
IVF #1.2: Stims start 10/8/12, ER: 10/20/12; 11R/8M/4F, 5DT: 10/25/12, transfer of a 4AA and 3AB Blast. BFP on HPT 10/31/12; Beta #1: (16 DPO) 954! Beta #2: (18 DPO) 1968! First U/S: TWINS!! A/S: TWO BOYS! EDD: 7/13/13
PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFruit Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
image image image