Pregnant after IF

Uneventful weekly appt

Haven't updated in a little while, so I figured I'd throw a quick post out there!

According to RE due date that I've been basing everything off from the beginning, I am 36w4d. According to how OB is calculating due date, I'm 37w3d. Either way....I'm getting there!

I tested positive for the Group B Strep. Weight gain has been fine according to doctor, though I hate seeing the number go up every week. LOL Baby boy is head down, placenta was well out of the way at the last check a few weeks ago.

The nursery furniture is all put together and starting to get loaded up with all the clothes I've been washing the past few days! I will post pictures once it's a bit more complete. We had new rugs put in a few weeks ago, so I have no trim anywhere in my house and probably won't for a little while, but oh well! We still need to put the glider/rocker together, hang the curtains, put the new ceiling fan/light up, and hang things on the walls before I can call the nursery "ready". But since we plan on having the baby in our room for a few weeks anyway, I'm not super worried about it!

I did pack the hospital bags last night and just need to get a couple nursing bras to call it complete! I'm hoping DH will get the car seat in this week too. 

I can't believe how close we are to having LO in our arms! I can't believe that we could potentially meet him any day now!!! :)

Hope you're all having a great day so far!!! Sorry this got kind of long! LOL

Anniversary
Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
Lilypie Maternity tickers