Pregnant after IF

Quick update

I had both OB and MFM appointments this week. Both went great. I am finally putting on some weight, around 12oz a week but Junior has grown close to 1.5lbs in 3 weeks so exactly what he should be doing. MFM does not want to see me again unless OB recommends it at 38 weeks. I am still carrying small, but if Junior is steadily growing and not tapering off then MFM would not recommend to induce until 38 weeks at best/worse.

OB recommended I do NST one a week for peace of mind so that is every Friday afternoon and I see OB weekly so as long as Junior keeps passing the nightly kick counts then we will get to 38weeks at a min. Relieved and know that all the extra calories I have been taking in are all really going to him so very happy that I have eated like a pig for the last 3 weeks. I need to keep it up though.

Still cannot believe that after the last 2+ years we are on the home stretch now...

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl)1 failed the thaw - transferred 1, ended as c/p
Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: EDD 06/04/2013 IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal!!!!!!
imageimage
BabyFruit Ticker