Pregnant after IF

Ultrasound measuring behind question

Hi everyone!  I had yet to intro here because I have been patiently waiting to hear a heartbeat at our ultrasound.  Still no heartbeat yet, but I had a question for you wonderful ladies.  This was my 4th and final attempt at IVF.  This entire cycle, I have been on the brink of something.  The brink of being cancelled due to poor response, the brink of only getting 0-3 eggs at retrieval, the brink of only 1 egg fertilizing...now I'm on the brink of measuring behind.

I had an US at around 5w4d because of a sharp stabbing lower abd pain - showed gestational sac and start of yolk sac.  Today - supposed to be 6w3d had another ultrasound - showed gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole.  He took a measurement, saying I was measuring 5w5d.  He said that there is always room for error that it could measure larger or smaller.  I have to wait another week to go back to see if there is a heartbeat.  He didn't seem super concerned, but basically said it could go either way.  Anyone with a similar story?  Good or bad experiences...would love to know your story. I have a retroflexed uterus, could that contribute to measurements?  Thanks for listening to my story. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml