Pregnant after IF

Frustrated With Work (longish vent)

For those that don't know, I am active duty Army. 

Almost everyone in my office is leaving within the next few months, which means it will be myself and one other person left in my office. This other person isn't even technically in the same career field as I am - so the main person will be ME. They dont seem to comprehend that come August-September I will be on maternity leave. Once I leave, there is literally nobody trained in that office.

They also dont realize that they don't do a freaking thing during the day and expect ME to do everything all by myself. Today I had to come home early because maintenance guys were coming to my house for some repairs and my boss got all p!ssy with me. Um, you guys are ALWAYS out for 'appointments' that take several hours. You have a cow for me taking 2 hours off at the end of the day? I make sure all my work is always done on time, and spend a great deal of my day just sitting around waiting to help someone. I'm getting really pissed that I am the lowest ranking person there, but I have all the responsibility with zero respect. Its like the expect me to have no life and no obligations outside of my work. They'll be incredibly screwed if my doctor decides to shorten my work hours or puts me on bed rest. 

I'm tired of being taken advantage of :(  I really just want to tell them to shove it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml