Pregnant after IF

just an update!

I just got back from OB and got to hear teh beans hb on doppler for first time.  I got to admit, that was freaking awesome!!  I've seen lots of posts about getting a doppler for at home and didn't really have any intrest.  But OB was able to pick up the hb right away and asked if we had thought about getting a doppler for at home. I have to admit, i'll be doing some googling later tonight for one!

BP was normal-which was great to hear. We went over my next several appts and what to expect. I will have two more monthly appts with OB then i will go every two weeks.  Starting at 16 weeks i will go to MFM every two weeks for u/s to check my cervical length to make sure no signs of preterm labor.

I got my blood work done to check for chromosomal issues and will call today to make my appt wtih MFM to get the N/T scan done that goes with that.

Just a good appt and so geeked i got to hear their heartbeats!

~Jen
4/12: HSG All Clear
5-1-12: DX of PCOS
5-4-12: DH S/A all normal.
5-16-12: Offically start IUI#1-->Clomid(50mg) + Trigger + IUI + progesterone supplements=BFN
IUI #2-same treatment-->BFN
July IUI#3-same treatment--->BFN
Aug 22, 2012-Laparoscopy Found/Removed extensive endometreosis.
September 2012-IUI #4-Same treatment as before. BFN
October 2012-forced break/Surgery to remove abnormal cells in left breast.
November 2012-First Injects Cycle (IUI #5)! 225IU Follistim CD 3-5, then monitoring appointment. 20+ follier & e2 >2000-Mild OHSS
December 2012-#2 Injects + IUI#6): Beta 1/18/13-BFN!
Jan 2013-Starting IVF!!! BC starts Jan 17/Lupron on Feb 13/Stims on Feb 18/ER on March 1 IVF Protocol: Lupron 10 units in am until stimms. Then 5 units of Lurpon in am, 150iu of Follistim and 1 unit of Menopur in pm. Holding dosage throughtout since response has been great. Thought we would be freeze all due to OHSS, but ended up getting more follicles then expected! 14 total!!! 12 mature and 11 fertilized. Dr calls for a 5 day transfer!! :) Will freeze remaining.
With Love & Strength, Hope Grows!
WHEN, not IF!!!