Pregnant after IF

Is it okay if I start posting here too? (Intro, maybe)

My name's Katie, and I was a regular on TTCAL before taking a bump break in November. At that point I knew I had PCOS and was not ovulating at all, but I never really felt that I fell under the heading of IF, so I never posted on that board. I've recently come back after getting my BFP from my first Clomid cycle (Clomid 50 mg, metformin 750) and am now posting on PGAL. We had been trying for a little over a year when I got pregnant, so that coupled with the fact that I hadn't ovulated in the 8 months previous to getting pregnant make me think that I was under the heading of IF when I concieved.

PGAL is my home board, but I lurk here every day, and I always get the strongest urge to post on the threads I see. So I figured I'd post an intro first.

No hard feelings if I don't belong here. I'll go back to lurking. I just figured that trying for over a year and being on meds may mean I qualify.

ETA: Funny story (kinda): where I wrote concieved, I had originally written got pregnant. I deleted the pregnant part when I changed it to concieved, but I just realised that it said "when I got concieved"

Hopefully that made someone laugh.

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
Natural m/c: 10/17/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Me (Katie)
DX:PCOS
DH (Adam
Married 10/11/12
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
TTC #1 since 3/12