Pregnant after IF

Anatomy Scan

I was originally told that this can be done between 18 and 20 weeks. So I called today to schedule it for June 7th. I will be 18w2d and DH and I already have that day off work for my birthday. So I thought it would be nice to have it on a day that we both already have off work so that we don't have to take additional time off, and a nice birthday gift to me :-)

Well, the scheduling nurse told me that they really don't like doing them before 19 weeks. So she's going to check with the Dr on Monday and call me back to let me know.

For those of you that are further along and found out what you're having, how far along were you when you found out?

And HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Married 8/14/10 * TTC since Aug 2010 * Met with RE in Feb 2012 * DH: low motility, low sperm count, elevated FSH * Me: Stage 4 Endometriosis * Laparotomy to remove endo in May 2012 * June 2012 - DH on Rx to hopefully increase count/quality * Re-tested sperm 10/22/12, count/quality have both dropped * IVF #1 w/ICSI * Transferred 2 beautiful embryos on 2/18/13 * Beta #1 3/1/13 - 636!!! Beta #2 3/3/13 - 1796!!! First ultrasound scheduled for 3/18/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPic birthday2012_small Anniversary