Pregnant after IF

Knock knock...

Wanted to introduce myself to this board (and hope that I'm here to stay).   I'm scared to come in, but I think I'm going to do it.

IVF #4 has been a success fo us (so far).  Beta 1 (12dp5dt) was 2,442 and Beta 2 (16dp5dt) was 11,258. My info is in my siggy, but basically, I did 3 IVF's last year. One where nothing got fertilized.  The other 2 IVF's, we had 3 embryo's...one BFN and one BFP with a loss.

A few months later, DH had varicocele surgery and at the end of last year, we began IUI's.  I did 2 (followed by cysts on both cycles) before we switched back to IVF...this time mini.  I'm officially mini-IVF's biggest supporter.  We retrieved 7 eggs (about the same amount as my full IVF), with 6 mature and 6 fertilized (what! 100% fertilization rate?!?!) My previous fert rates had all been about 30%.  I did a 5 day transfer (for the first time) of 2 perfect embryos and we were able to freeze 3 nearly perfect embryos. Still shocked about that!

So, here I am. Scared that something is going to go wrong along the way, but putting one foot in front of the other on this journey and just trying to make it through.  I go back in for Beta #3 next Monday and then I'll be scheduled for an ultrasound.

I hope to contribute as much as I can.  But if I have no advice, I will always have support to offer.  Glad to be here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml