Pregnant after IF

Have I lost it? WWYD?

Questioning myself about whether I've just gone over the edge and lost my mind.  I'm thinking about trying to conceive naturally w/o medical assistance, but here's my situation:

Had 2 ectopics.  2nd ectopic resulted in loss of one tube.  HSG showed remaining tube is "severely torqued" or twisted.  Was told IVF was our best option. IVF worked the first time for DS.  Tried for #2 all last year.  FET with frozen from first IVF failed.  Fresh IVF #2 failed.  FET #2 worked, but resulted in miscarriage.  Took a break from IVF for a few months.  Got reassessed by another RE.  HSG confirms remaining tube is "not quite normal".  

Due to history of ectopics, and the tube being twisted, chances of another ectopic is now up to 50% regardless of which method I choose to try to get pregnant (IVF or natural).  IVF is definitely the safest option and the best chance of getting pregnant.  DH does not want to do IVF anymore (we're 100% OOP for IVF).  So I'm thinking of taking a risk and trying to conceive naturally.  Chances of getting pregnant is slim to none, and if by miracle it does happen, I would have to catch the pregnancy early on to make sure it's not another ectopic.  

I've been told by 2 RE's that it's a great risk for me to try and conceive naturally...this most recent RE (that I consulted through my insurance, Kaiser) only does IUI and not IVF (because Kaiser here only does IUI and not IVF) so she wasn't even looking out for her best interest. What would you do?  Would you take the risk or not? 

2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13