Pregnant after IF

Emotional mess *long rant*

So far this pregnancy I have been in good spirits and rolling with the flow. Fast forward to the past couple weeks - oh dear Lord bring on the waterworks!!!!

We have had a couple major projects going on at our house for a few months now. Thankfully my DH is very handy and can do these things himself, however, he also works full time at 50-60 hours a week so he just doesn't have the time to dedicate to get these projects done as quickly as I'd like to see them done. 

This week we have hit a couple snags with some of the projects needing to wait for fireplace material to be ordered and having to push back carpet installation almost another week because of said delay with fireplace work. 

I am just beside myself going home to a house filled with dust and dirt and nothing where it should be because we have the rooms emptied waiting for the carpet to come in. There's no point in cleaning until sanding is done on the walls that need to be repaired and painted. But the sanding needs to be done before the carpets come in. I'm not dealing with dust and dirt in my new carpets.

To make matters more pressing than the looming deadline of due date in June, I have my shower are my house on May 4. Everything has to be done by then. It's all just adding up and I feel like I can't even get excited and start getting ready for the baby since his nursery is one of the rooms getting paint and carpet. I can't even bring the gifts from my mom's shower this past weekend home to enjoy looking at.

Sorry for the long rant. I am generally not the type of person to get upset and cry, but I know you all understand where I'm coming from when I say I just can't help it right now. I'm crying almost daily....

Just a couple more weeks and fingers crossed, it will all be done and I can really get ready for baby. I just hope I have the energy by that time....

Anniversary
Tried to conceive on our own for a year before moving on to fertility treatments. Dx unexplained. About 10 months of procedures, shots, and countless doctor appointments, we got our BFP! BFN on 5 IUI's
IVF#1 - ER 09/14/12, ET 09/17/12: two 8 cells, BFP: 9/28 Beta#1 56.8; 10/2 Beta#2 284; 10/5 Beta#3 939; 10/9 Beta #4 4967. One baby on board with EDD 06/07/13!
Lilypie Maternity tickers