Pregnant after IF

Super Happy with Amazon Right Now

So I have my heart set on a very specific crib. We live on the army base and our housing is TINY with literally the only storage in the entire house being 2 bedroom closets, and about 8 kitchen cabinets. My bedroom is big enough to fit my queen bed and only one dresser, so yeah our house is ghetto crappy and small. This crib is an all-in-one with an attached changing table and three drawers beneath with some shelves, and then two additional drawers under the crib. It's very efficient. However, the sucker is always out of stock! I've searched high and low and all but one store was out of stock but cost more than I wanted. 

So last night I was searching again and came across the crib on amazon for only $299 and free two day shipping since I have prime! Amazing deal. Of course, it is out of stock so I emailed them asking if they had any idea for when they expect more. This morning I check and the price jumped to $507! Overnight! And they didn't even get more in stock to justify that. So I emailed again inquiring about the price jump and whatnot, and they responded with the usual explanations. But once I got into the email they actually offered to honor that $299 price! So we went ahead and ordered the crib and hopefully it will come back in stock soon (but thankfully we have some time to wait) and I am very very happy that it'll only cost $299 and not over $500! My parents are buying it for us as their gift to us but that didn't mean I didn't care about the price! I didn't want them to have to pay more than necessary. 

Amazon gets lots of brownie points with me right now! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml