Pregnant after IF

2 MFM appointments today and update

Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, just been crazy busy at work and have family visiting from overseas.

I went for my 32w MFM appointment and apart from LO being totally uncooperative, well actually fast asleep and would not wake up, everything was great except that he is far underweight and my placenta is small. I have not gained much weight so my new orders are to each a lot of calories, a lot of good fats and go back in 3 weeks for a review. If LO is still small my MFM will recommend to induce me at 37 weeks (that is only 5 weeks away!!!!!)

Clearly put me in a spin today but I cannot do anything at the moment except follow these diet orders.

LO was not to be woken this AM so we went back this afternoon for some extra shots of him and his face but we had a hand and foot over his face and still could not see much. LO is getting into the LA lifestyle early and had the "no photos paparazzi's" hand over his face.

It will be a long 3 weeks for me......

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl)1 failed the thaw - transferred 1, ended as c/p
Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: EDD 06/04/2013 IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal!!!!!!
imageimage
BabyFruit Ticker