Pregnant after IF

OMG! She flipped!

So we had our weekly appt today that included a growth scan and an NST. I was super anxious for our u/s just to see how big the girls are because I definitely feel it in my belly, but when the u/s tech started, she's like "So I see they're both head down..." DH and I looked at each other and were like "WHAT???" Baby B has been breech since around 26 weeks, and last week when she was still breech, our dr said the chances of her flipping at this point were slim to none considering the sizes and the fact that there's two in there. But sure enough, Baby B is undeniably head down now... I think I'm still in shock! 

This definitely changed our plans as we have our c-section scheduled for next week. When we finally saw our dr, we asked if we could change it to an induction instead (pending they don't come sooner) and she said absolutely. We're so thrilled. So as of now, we have an appt next Monday where they'll check me for dilation and effacement, and they'll set up the induction for the evening of Wednesday April 17th. If all goes well, I'm hoping to push these girls out on my own! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom next week... words can not describe how excited DH and I are right now!  

TTC since March 2011 ~ ME (27), DH (47)
IVF #1 - Follistim + Menopur beginning 6/10, Lupron Trigger 6/20, Retrieval 6/22
ER - 19, 10 fertilized with ICSI; ET postponed to 08/2012 due to risk of OHSS
FET 08/14/12 - 2 5-day blasts transferred
5dp5dt - hpt = BFP!!!
08/19 Beta 1 = 39; 08/24 Beta 2 = 384; 8/28 Beta 3 = 2612!!
First U/S 8/30/12 = IT'S TWINS!!!
11/30/12 A/S - TWO GIRLS!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Skylar Elena and Hollyn Isabella will be here Spring 2013!