August 2013 Moms

NBR: New home?

Although we were not looking to buy our first house yet (what an awful time to move..), DH and I spotted a ridiculously good priced home in the town we LOVE this weekend. We checked out the virtual tour online, and today went and did a walk through. It's 3 bdrm, 2 full bath, with a 2 car garage, privacy fence, wrap around porch, 1/2 finished basement (with a perfect place to hide from tornadoes), plus a beautiful walk in closet! Just perfect for a starter home!

So we went to a broker a couple hours ago, and while I suck at life (my credit has been/is pretty crappy), turns out my DH is amazingly average! Perfectly average income to debt ratio (like, they use his stats as averages when people don't know their own info), amazingly average credit scores, and long story short: We got pre-approved with no money down for the house!

While this wasn't the plan in the slightest, I can't help but feel like this would be a great move for us. We're meeting with the realtor on Wednesday morning to discuss going under contract! Please send some good karma our way! :)  

image Visit The Nest!
bump
BabyFetus Ticker
Anniversary