August 2013 Moms

movement - my turn finally!!

I've been so jealous of all the early due date ladies here feeling their LO's move and finally I felt it at 18 weeks!  I was at training today for my new position at work and after lunch I felt what I can only describe as little pops.  Too bad I haven't told anyone at work yet so I had to keep that little moment to myself.  

also to keep this from being a dear diary post and from starting a new one (since I do really need some advice).  When should I tell work?  I talked to HR and he seems to think that I should keep it to myself for a while longer and that it may not be taken in the most positive way right now and went into a long speech about how if I told the store manager he would announce it to everyone.  I don't like being the center of attention so I'd rather him not announce it but I won't be able to hide it anymore pretty soon anyway and even if he doesn't like it there is nothing anyone can do about it.  So should I tell the boss now so he's the first to know or wait until it's obvious that I'm not just getting chunkier and then tell?  I also have only been in the new position for less than two weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml