August 2013 Moms

Peeking out of lurkdom

Hi August 2013 mamas,

I just wanted to peek out of lurkdom and introduce myself.

My name is Tricia and I am 17 weeks pregnant with baby #2.  I am 29 years old, married for 3 1/2 years, have a almost 10 year old SS named Bruce, and Logan (DS#1 for me) is 21 months old.  This bun in the oven was an unexpected surprise.

With DS #1 I was an original August 2011 mama that became a June 2011 mama.  Logan was born 8 weeks to soon due to severe pre-eclampsia.  After a thankfully uneventful NICU stay he was discharged on Day 15 at a whopping 4 lbs.

I am being monitored more closely this time around, the last pregnancy didnt go downhill until 30 weeks.  I will be getting ultrasounds every 4 weeks. My a/s is scheduled for April 11th and I am very much looking forward to seeing the baby again and hoping to hear "its a girl".  DH and I are both from very male dominated families :)  It would be nice to get a little pink in there.

While I have been on thebump boards for some time, I am a pretty infrequent poster.  I was on the preemie board and August 2011 board for awhile.  I figured I would introduce here just in case I felt like I had something to contribute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml