Pregnant after IF

No miracle for us...

I had my third and final u/s to confirm a blighted ovum today. There is still no yolk sac or fetal pole. The gestational sac only grew by 2 days over the past week. I've been off all my meds for a week or so now, with some cramping, but no spotting. I'll be scheduling a d and c for next week in case nothing happens naturally before then. I feel like I need to have an end date for this waiting. 

I've resubmitted all of my paperwork to my clinic for the shared donor IVF program. They were sending out a list to potential recipients last week. We are hoping to be able to cycle again late spring/early summer - and Lord willing, I'll be back here again soon!

8/2010 IVF#1 (After many failed/cancelled IUI cycles) 3dt of 2 beautiful embryos - 3 frosties Betas-12dp3dt-215 : 16dp3dt-1175 : 20dp3dt-5088 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 2/2013 FET#1 Transfer of 1 9 cell embryo and 1 7 cell compacted embryo. Beta #1 11dp3dFET - 37 Beta #2 13dp3dFET - 71 Beta #3 16dp3dFET - 297 Beta #4 20dp3dFET - 1300 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers