Pregnant after IF

Baby Names

DH and I have yet to come up with a girl name we can both agree on. We're also using two middle names as one will be a family name that goes back to 1645, however this will be the only child we do this with.  

Here's what I don't understand about names:

If you are naming your child something, then call them that! We have a friend who was planning on calling her daughter by her middle name....so then what is the point of the first name? Why not make her first name what you planned on calling her?

I do not like nicknames either, or at least its rare that I do. It's the same argument as before, if you name them something then call them that. My nephews name is Sebastion and my sister and everyone else calls him Seb. I can't stand it. I just don't understand why you would give them a name and not use it. 

As we have discussed various names we know that some will always get nicknames but in general we plan on using solid full names. 

I know we are the minority in this line of thought since nicknames and shortening names is seriously the thing to do nowadays, but I thought I'd just put this out there and see what you ladies think on it. Also, any girl names you like? We're totally stuck haha  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml