Pregnant after IF

Outed Early!

So, I am 24 hours away from my first u/s tomorrow and more beta testing. The DH and I were not planning on telling people until 8 weeks or so (after we hear a heartbeat) but today I went to see my folks at the local bar for my dad?s retirement party. He hugged me and looked at me and said ?When were you planning on telling me I was going to be a grandpa??  I tried denying it and he told me I was never able to lie to him since I am the biggest daddy?s girl. So much for keeping it quiet, I swear just when you think you know your folks, they surprise you. I kept asking him how he knew, and he said a dad just knows.

I hope everyone has a nice week and if any could send any positives vibes my way tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated.

Me 29/ DH 31 TTC = 11/11 HSG = Normal, LH = Low (almost normal) FSH = LOW, DHEA = HIGH SA = Normal 11/12: 50mg of Clomid = BFN 12/12: 50mg Clomid + Estrogen Patch +Progesterone (2x a day) = BFN 1/13: Benched - FU Cyst 1/31: Laparoscopy to remove cysts on right ovary 2/13: AF arrived(2/9)Trying on our own till April