Pregnant after IF

Scary morning

We had a scare this morning.
I woke up around 7 am to go to the bathroom for the 5th time. As I was walking to the bathroom I felt some leaking but I assumed it was the endometrium suppository. So I was half asleep while going to the bathroom and I looked down to change my liner and there was blood in the liner and when I wiped there was some blood and small clots, but no cramping.
I called for my husband and he called the on call dr from our fertility group. After 30 min of no call back I decided I wasn't waiting and we went straight to the ER.
After a little wait and blood work, we finally had an ultrasound. Baby A and Baby B popped up immediately and we saw and heard their heartbeats!!! They are just fine and my cervix was closed.
The drs said that I just have some normal bleeding for the first trimester. My ovaries were swollen but they have been so they were not concerned. I was told to go home and relax.
I will call my RE in the morning to let him know and see what he wants to do and also to tell him that the on call dr is a complete ! It's 11am and I still haven't heard back from who ever it is.
For right now everything is fine and the babies are ok.
They're not even born yet and they are already giving me grey hair!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml