Pregnant after IF

Coming over from the IF board with a question.

Hi all,

I am hoping for a little faith, hope, and belief from you all. I just had my 3rd failed IVF cycle. My initial diagnosis was blocked tubes, but now I am concerned about my egg quality. My WTF appt. is on Friday so hopefully I will have better information then. My latest FSH level was 5.5 (on my baseline appt. for this last round). My AMH has not been measured, but I will ask about that. My first IVF, I had 8 retrieved, 7 initially fertilized. We had to do an FET, so the RE froze them all on day 1. I didn't think much of it (as this was all new to me), but my friend later said normally t hey would let them grow out a few days as they tend to lose cells in the thaw. When we went to do the FET, out of those 7, I only had 1 to transfer. So I don't know if we lost them from egg quality or it was from being frozen so early on.

The next cycle, only 3 were retrieved, 1 fertilized, but then it stopped growing. The RE thought I may have been overstimulated, so we went with the EPP. I had 12 retrieved. 8 were mature, 5 fertilized. Out of those 5, only 3 survived. 2 were transferred, 1 is on ice. 

Soooo, to my question...if it is egg quality, how many success stories are there? I don't feel so hopeful about my frozen one. It was graded as "fair." Not poor, not good, just fair. Bleh! I feel so damn confused. I just don't know what to think or  how to feel. There is a HUGE part of me that is saying this ain't over yet. That's my heart talking. My head is telling me something else. Any thoughts or advice you can give a sad little IF'er would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any suggested questions for my RE that would be helpful, too.

Jen 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml