Pregnant after IF

Intro & 2nd Beta

Hi ladies, I figured it was okay to officially intro here now that I have my 2nd beta results.  My first beta was 49 ad 12dpo, and now at 14 dpo they are 149.  So instead of doubling they tripled. I can't shake the nagging feeling that they still seem low as I see others with first and second betas in the thousands.  But, I all I have read online says it's less about the number and more about the doubling.  My office does not do a third beta, so the next step is a nurse consult on March 26.

Anyway, DH & I have been TTC for 14 months.  I started seeing my OB at 9 months due to complications with my period.  They figured out I wasn't ovulating, or so they thought.  I was put on Clomid and had to really educate and advocate for monitoring & testing since I was with an OB.  The RE was 1 hour and 45 minutes away and I just started a new job so I couldn't request that much time off.  

Fast forward to February, we finally saw an RE the day after our first IUI+trigger.  The RE said that I did indeed ovulate and that my DX was now officially "Unexplained Fertility."  I was so stressed - but apparently the Clomid * & IUI did their jobs b/c here I am.

This is our first child and we are really excited - although I don't think it's quite set in for me yet.  I'm still dealing with IF brain and being told they don't know why I can't conceive - and so for me I'm struggling with believing I'm really KTFU.  I hope that sets in soon - b/c I want to be over the moon about it and not worried!!

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from you!!  

Me: 30, DH: 40
TTC since January 2012
HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: Normal
Dx: Unexplained Infertility
9/12: 50mg Clomid= BFN
11/12: 50mg Clomid (first monitored cycle)= BFN
12/12: Last round of trying Clomid with TI=BFN
2/13: 50mg Clomid+trigger+IUI=TBD
March 3T Challenge: