Pregnant after IF

Not today either

Looks like my induction may not happen until late next week now. They are just too busy at the hospital and so I don't go up in priority until I am 41w4d. NST on Sunday in the meantime. I am in tears from being tired, and emotionally drained. I am uncomfortable and stressed out about my exams and haven't been able to study effectively despite now using up a quarter of my mat leave to do so. I don't know how I am going to leave a two week old alone for 6 hours 2 days in a row when breast feeding isn't even likely to be established yet. I am also nervous I will end up with a c/s and little time to recover before I sit the exams. My mum arrives today and she's here for 2 weeks and then my in laws for 2 weeks and even though I know I need help I don't want people in my house for the next month either. 

I apologize for this being such a vent but I am spent. I also need everyone to stop texting, phoning, and emailing to see if the baby has come yet. Now news means nothing has happened! I have started saying that but then I feel rude. If I am ever fortunate enough to be pregnant again I am not going to tell anyone the due date or maybe I will tell them it is a month later than it really is.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml