Pregnant after IF

Quick Update (Post and Run...)

We are just finishing up parent teacher conferences here at work so I only have a minute to update before running out of here to meet DH.

I had my OB appointment yesterday when they finally reviewed the results for all of the tests I had recently. First, I am super excited that I passed the 1 hour GT! I was really worried about this given our family history and my own weight issues. They also went over all the measurements from the growth scan at 29w and all appears to be well. The one bit of not-so-good news is that my weight really jumped in the past four weeks (eight pounds!) even though my gaining has been pretty steadily normal for the rest of the pregnancy. Yikes! I am going to try to keep a better eye on it and get in more exercise!

DH and I also started our birthing classes this past Monday and we got our tour of the maternity unit at our hospital. It made it all so real! Plus, we reached the 30w mark yesterday and I just can't believe this is all really happening! I don't think I will even believe that all this is until they put that baby boy in my arms!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml