Pregnant after IF

Low BP anyone? (little long)

So I'm normally in the "perfect" BP range is 120s/80s give or take.

Yesterday, I was sitting observing a student and I just felt....off.  Dizzy, light-headed, headache, etc. 

So, I went down and had my nurse check my BP.  It was 108/54.  She said to drink tons of water (already done), eat something salty, and come back.  Later in the afternoon is was 102/50.  So, I called the OB's office and they said while it was low it wasn't a huge concern.  Drink water, stay off my feet, and have my nurse check it again tomorrow.

Today I went down this morning and was 110/54 which was better.  However, after eating all day, staying off my feet as much as possible, drinking 72+ oz of water, eating well, I had it checked again and I was 102/40.  She wasn't happy with the 40.  My joints feel swollen, but I have no issue getting my rings off.  The other odd thing is that I've hardly gone to the bathroom today. 

MH, bless his heart, is getting worried and is on me to call the doctor again.  I hate to be "that patient" and bug them if this is nothing, but at what point do I call again/does this become an issue??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml