Pregnant after IF

Nervous Intro

Hi, I hope I can join you.  I recognize most of you from the 3T and IF boards.  I have been MIA on them since my FET failed in Nov.  After that, I needed a little break to drown my sorrows.  When I started back in January, my RE suggested doing some IUI's before going back to IVF.  He believed that my DOR diagnosis from my other 2 RE's was BS and that IUI could work.  Well he was right; my IUI from February gave me my long awaited BFP.  Even though DH and I are very excited, we are being very cautious.  

We had a m/c a few years back and we are trying not be overly excited.  To be honest, I don't think I've ever felt this anxious or scared about anything in my entire life.  My RE's office only does 2 betas and I'm so jealous to see that most of you get 3+.  I worry, what if my numbers didn't continue elevating?  Also, they won't do an u/s until I'm almost 7 weeks.  My u/s is scheduled for March 18th, which feels like centuries away.  The hours just slowly pass by and any little twinge I feel, I panic that I'm going to m/c.  I know I'm not alone with my feelings and I'm so happy to have a place where I can feel "normal".  

Thanks for having me ladies.  I hope to get to know all of you better throughout this surreal process.

Happily married Since May 2008. TTC#1 Since May 2010.
Me: 29, Mild DOR
DH: 31, SE mostly normal, 1st SE morph 5%, 2nd SE morph 15%...yeah!.
BFP July 2011, Natural MC August 2011.
3 cycles of 50mg Clomid = BFN
*New RE* Feb/Mar 2012 100 mg Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
*3rd RE* April-June -Break Cycles begin prep for IVF by doing 2 Heparin injects daily....fun fun!
IVF #1 - ER 7/19, ET 7/24, 2 beautiful embies transferred. Beta 8/2 = BFN
*New RE...yes again* FET Nov 2012 with our lone ranger = BFFN
RE Suggests Trying IUI Again, Jan. 2013 IUI #2 =BFN
Feb. 2013 IUI #3 = BFP!!!, Beta #1 (15dpIUI) = 90, Beta #2 (17dpIUI) = 210, U/S Scheduled for 3/18