Pregnant after IF

My boys are here!

Sorry I couldn't update sooner, but it's been a busy few days.  I had my regular NST and u/s scheduled Thursday morning.  Babies 1 (Cooper) & 3 (Finn) did not pass NST so we added a BPP to the u/s.  The main thing they wanted to see for both was practice breathing.  That didn't happen so one of the MFMs decided it was better to deliver that day than risk waiting for Friday morning's scheduled c-section.  Since I had eaten breakfast that morning, we had to wait until 3pm for the c-section, but there was enough that had to be done that the time passed by quickly.

The c-section was easier than I anticipated and if I thought hearing one baby cry for the first time was the most amazing sound ever, having it followed up by two more cries was even better :) Boys were born at 3:34pm, 3:35pm, and 3:36pm.

Cooper Jay (ID twin) - 5lb 12oz, 19"

Lincoln Robert (ID twin) - 5lb 9oz, 19 1/4"

Finn Michael (frat triplet) - 7lb 5oz, 19 1/2"

Cooper and Finn had to go to the NICU because they were working a little to hard to breathe, but Finn was back with us yesterday morning and Cooper joined in yesterday afternoon.  My recovery is going so well that me and all 3 boys will be discharged tomorrow instead of waiting for Monday. 

First pic is Cooper.  2nd is Finn (left) and Lincoln (right).  3rd is Finn, Cooper, and Lincoln (left to right).

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml