1st Trimester

Vent. Not important just acting like a child.

So since this time around I got pregnant and none of my "friends" are like we all were last year everyone just forgot all about me. I would'nt care if I didn't have all these emotions and things changing in my body. Pregnancy is not something I really want to talk to my SO about. Such as discharge, and leaking boobs, etc. I need my girlfriends that really understand. It upsets me because I've been trying all week to talk just to see how things are going with them. I just keep getting ignored it's irritating now. I don't have that many friends(3) because I don't trust people. Also they go out almost every weekend this weekend I said I wanted to go out with them one of them ignored me and the other says "I don't know if theres room in the car" like really? just tell me "no we don't want you around us." it's not that hard and it'll hurt my feelings a lot less. Being a SAHM with a 2 year 11 month old and pregnant I need my girls to just talk to, laugh, joke around, something. I mean I have my SO but I can't girl talk with him so it's not the same. I just really wish they'd stop being b!tches and let me know what really is going on. I'm irritated, hurt, hot, and p!ssed off. That is all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml